To make your Labiaplasty consult a success, plan on discussing the following information with your doctor:
- List of previous surgeries.
- Any past or present medical conditions.
- Medications you are taking.
- Any allergies or reactions to medications you have had in the past.
- Specific problems you are having such as pain, irritation, or difficulty with hygiene.
At the time of your Labiaplasty consultation, your doctor will discuss all of your concerns and what you wish to achieve. An examination will be performed and photographs taken. The photographs taken will be utilized to demonstrate how the surgery will be performed and what results are expected. Your doctor will then discuss your desires and issues along with a plan for the surgery.
Surgery is planned specifically for each individual, taking all considerations into account, to give the desired result with minimal scarring and a natural appearance. You will have the opportunity to discuss all of your questions and concerns with your doctor. We pride ourselves on creating a comfortable, professional and confidential environment for each of our patients.